McGillivray Entertainment is looking for a dynamic, knowledgeable and enthusiastic Real Estate expert to join our production team on an upcoming new series for HGTV!
Are you someone who is deeply familiar with buying, selling and even renovating real estate in Ontario? Are you a multiple-time flipper? Or a semi-professional real estate investor who has their own investment properties? Or a Realtor who has experience in both the flip and rental markets? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Title: Real Estate Portfolio Manager
Start date: immediate
Length of contract: 14 months
Particulars: 3-4 days per week, required to work out of Toronto office
Skill set required:
* Extensive experience buying and selling residential properties in Ontario and capability to oversee the sale of a property from listing to close
* Familiar with particulars of joint venture in real estate purchasing
* Deeply familiar with associated paperwork and legal requirements for property sales
* Have a good understanding of the residential rental market and have the ability to tenant a vacant home properly
* Prepare neighbourhood particulars on market valuations to present to our team
* Be able to research city zoning requirements and bylaws and advise construction team of such matters
* A knowledge of or experience in renovation work-flow and costs is a major asset
Anyone who is interested can email their resume and a brief intro about themselves to email@example.com