Is your kitchen in need of an update? How about a total makeover? My Wood Crest friends want to help! They’re offering a $1000 promo code towards the Wood Crest Cabinets of your choice (available through select Home Hardware stores across Canada), plus a 30-minute virtual design consultation with me!
All you need to do to enter is to sign up via the widget below and opt-in to receive emails about Wood Crest Cabinets and related products. As an added bonus, you can gain additional entries by following Wood Crest on Instagram and Facebook. The more ways you enter, the greater the chance you have of winning!
1) See the Rafflecopter box below? Simply log in using your email address or Facebook account. This is required because it’s the only way we can register your entry.
2) Once you’ve logged in you’ll see the prize name and instructions on how to enter. Opting into Wood Crest’s mailing list is mandatory, but you can opt out of communication at any time and still be eligible to win. All the other entry options are optional.
3) Click on the prompt in the Rafflecopter box, and once you’ve clicked to confirm that you’ve completed the task your entry will be logged automatically. That’s it!
Remember, you must be over 18 and a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) to enter. The official rules can be found below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Wood Crest will be choosing the winner on June 28th, 2022. The winner will be notified by email so keep an eye on your inbox!
Sweepstakes brought to you by
WOOD CREST CABINETRY
KITCHEN DESIGN WITH SCOTT McGILLIVRAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning a prize. Open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec, who are 18 years of age and older (if the age of majority is older than 18, you must be the age of majority within your province or territory of residence to be eligible to win).
- Sweepstakes Period: The Wood Crest Cabinetry Kitchen Design with Scott McGillivray Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), sponsored by MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and administered by McGillivray Group and Rafflecopter (“Administrators”), begins on May 30, 2022 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on June 20th, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm EDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Entry into the Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal residents of Canada, EXCLUDING Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (if the age of majority is older than 18, you must be the age of majority within your province or territory of residence to be eligible to win) (“Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrators, or any of their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, the agents and advertising and promotion agencies of each of the foregoing, and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouse, biological, adoptive or step- parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are NOT eligible to enter or win a prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations in Canada, and is void in Quebec, and where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter Sweepstakes: To enter, go to www.scottmcgillivray.com, and log into the Rafflecopter box shown on the website using your email address or Facebook account. Once logged in, click the box to join Sponsor’s mailing list and follow the rest of the prompts to confirm entry. Must join Sponsor’s mail list in order to be eligible for entry – however you can subsequently unsubscribe from the Sponsor’s mailing list at any time without impacting your chances of winning in this Sweepstakes. After earning your first entry for joining the Sponsor’s mailing list, up to two (2) additional entries can be gained by following Wood Crest Cabinetry on Facebook and Instagram. An Entrant must enter the Sweepstakes in accordance with these Official Rules. Limit three (3) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period – which is only possible if you: (i) join the Sponsor’s mailing list (1 entry); (ii) follow Wood Crest Cabinetry on Facebook (1 entry); and (iii) follow Wood Crest Cabinetry on Instagram (1 entry). If more than three entries are received from an individual Entrant (or more than one entry per method of entry), all such entries submitted will be disqualified and will not be included in the prize drawing described below. All entries must be received by June 20th, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm EDT
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram (each, a “Social Platform”). Each Social Platform is hereby completely released of all liability by each participant in this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to a Social Platform.
- Entry must be made by an individual person; use of script, macro, or other automated systems to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified.
- Prize Drawing: The eligible winner of the prize described in Rule 6, below, will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or around June 28th , 2022. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded consisting of a 30-minute virtual kitchen design consult with Scott McGillivray via Google Meet. Sponsor to coordinate with potential winner) and a promo code to be used for $1,000.00 towards a new Wood Crest Cabinets purchase at participating Home Hardware in Canada good for up to one year from the date the code is received by Entrant via Entrants email provided at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize is unavailable. Total ARV of all prizes in the Sweepstakes: $1,000.00.
All prizes are awarded “as is” and Sponsor makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, with regard to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of any prize will not be awarded in cash or in any other form. Dollar amounts are expressed in Canadian currency. No transfer or substitution of prizes (or any portion thereof) or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The prize will be awarded according to these Official Rules provided a sufficient quantity of qualifying entries are received and the prize is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. Prize (and all elements thereof) is not redeemable for cash.
- Consent to Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, the confirmed winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use said winner’s name, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and provincial/territorial addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including but not limited to the Sponsor’s and Scott McGillivray’s website and social media), in perpetuity, without limitation and without further notice or compensation. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules, including verification of Entrant’s eligibility as solely determined by Sponsor.
- Winner Notification: Within approximately seven (7) days of the random drawing, the potential winner will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason.
Winner must provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim/participate in a prize and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within five (5) days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and time permitting, in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and time permitting, in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. The eligible winner will be required to answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question posed via telephone by Sponsor at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time as a prerequisite to being declared the confirmed winner.
9. Liability Release: Participation in the Sweepstakes and (if applicable) acceptance of the prize constitutes each Entrant’s agreement to hold harmless Sponsor, the Administrators and each of their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from and against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in any way from or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (if applicable), or their participation in prize-related activities (if applicable). BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE YOU MAY BE AWARDED. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, damaged, stolen, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, illegible or incomplete; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, or telephone transmissions, damage to an Entrant’s or any person’s computer, other device and/or its/their contents, or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize(s)/prize winner(s); (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (viii) cheating or fraud by any Entrant. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and reserves the right, but shall not be obligated, to select the eligible winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time/date such action was taken. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry processor enters using any automatic programmed entry duplication method or third-party entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Dispute Resolution: By entering, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in Ontario; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ontario.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- All trademarks related to the prizes in this Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners and no sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with Sponsor, its products or this Sweepstakes is implied by their use.
- This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or endorsed by Home Hardware, Google, or any of their affiliates. Entrant fully releases Home Hardware, Google, and each of their affiliates from any claim arising out of Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.
16. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., One MasterBrand Cabinets Drive, Jasper, IN 47547.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only.
© MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. All rights reserved.